6/6/11

rainbow summer

"Beginning today - and every Monday throughout the event - we will focus on and create art based upon the beautiful, bold and luscious colors of the rainbow. We will work in our preferred medium exploring color and share what we produce. The purpose of the event is to immerse ourselves into the world of color: playing, experimenting and learning from one another throughout the lazy days of summer." Twinkle, Twinkle is sponsoring this fun project and you might want to check it out because she's also having giveaways each week for participants. If you're creating anyway and happen to be working in her color of the week, then it's easy to share on her site.

My two preferred mediums at the moment are watercolor and collage so I'm looking forward to participating whenever I can....probably in one of those mediums. Though I've been known to make a few greeting cards and take a photo or two.....

The first color is blue, to be finished by June 12......see you there?



3 comments:

  1. I'm taking part too. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! WHAT a beautiful photo too - can't wait to see what you do with those mediums ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terrie! This is going to be an amazing summer. I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful art at Summer of Color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!