6/23/11

sun theme

I found Inspiration Avenue and her weekly challenge - a broad theme to create any type of art.  OMG, do I really have time/interest to participate in yet ANOTHER challenge?  It seems so.  At least sometimes.....


We were at Alki Beach in Seattle (this statue is on the beach) on the first sunny evening in months and I actually caught a photo of the elusive sun.  I love playing with sun flare!  Oh yeah, the prompt was "SUN".  If you'd like to see what others did for this prompt, or play along yourself, visit Inspiration Ave.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Terrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking Terrie... glad you joined the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, I do believe that may just be the sun peeking out from its hiding place. Who knew it could hide behind a statue eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, she is allways a great motive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal photo! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!