11/30/11

zentangle & AEDM

Today is the final installment of AEDM and it's been quite a trip.  I've made some new blogging friends that I truly appreciate and love visiting their sites.  I've pushed myself to not give up on art but keep trying something new and different - sometimes digital art, sometimes in my journal, sometimes zentangles, and I've loved every bit of it.

Tangles top:  Cubine, Mooka;  bottom:  Tipple, Chambray, Echoism, Zedbra, Coaster

I am the Diva's prompt this week was to take our tangles and super size them.  This was actually a lot of fun and I might use the technique again.  It really gives a new perspective - like one of my standbys, zedbra (in the lower tile) looks really cool all blown up and big!

12 comments:

  1. I agree. I really like your "Echoism" blown up. Both tiles present the old tangles in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your pieces. Zentangles are something I want to learn more about. They are intriguing and soothing to look at.
    This has been an inspiring month. I am so glad that we had a chance to meet and I will be back often to see what you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zentangles on my "list"...as soon as I first saw them I knew they were what I had been "doodling" since childhood...everywhere. Lovely and soothing i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tiles! I just love the look of the biggified tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it's necessary (as artists) to try something new & different, so you're on the right track. :-)
    It's been a pleasure to share the AEDM journey with you.
    keep creating what makes YOUR heart sing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:38 PM

    I agree this month has been quite a trip! Great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:07 PM

    "Quite a trip" is the best description of AEDM I've seen so far :) Zentangles are on my list, too--these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:12 PM

    I am loving reading how everyone gleaned something a little bit different from aedm! Your explorations sound wonderful. To your creative journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great idea- to change the scale- it looks fabulous large!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very neat job. Bold and beautiful.

    Dilip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. I agree, Zedbra is pretty cool in its larger form.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the second. It is very harmonously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!