11/8/13

aedm #8 and 365 collages

Worked on a couple more collages.....I stayed with the bird theme

#304 - Tweet II    - another mail art with vintage invoice, painted music page and paper obscured a bit by a layer of tissue and a collaged bird on top....

#305 - Life Spirals   -a 5x7"; the main piece is a crumpled piece of shiny gold wrapping paper, some paper bits, a piece of veneer and some yarn in a spiral

There are so many participants in AEDM that there's no way I can visit every single blog.  I try to visit half a dozen or so each day and see what you're all up to.  It blows me away that there's just SO much creativity flowing around out there.  I love being a small part of it.....


11 comments:

  1. Terrie! Please, install the gadget "translator", and I can not only watch, but also to read your posts :-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea - sorry I didn't think of it before. Done!

      Delete
  2. Hi Terrie, thanks for visiting my blog, there are so many aren't there, I feel guilty not commenting on all that wonderful work! Love your collages, especially the end of the month collage of collages, what a wonderful array of images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is NOTHING that you won't use in collage, is there? That's one of the things that I like so much when I visit. You always give me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, there are a lot of us and it's all so inspiring. I love your collages, they look clean and simple but in fact are quite complex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Спасибо, Терри!!!!!! :-)) Гугл - переводчик слабый, но, лучше, чем ничего...:-))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tweet II. Right up my alley with vintage and birds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for the compliments, too

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so different from each other but both so great! way to keep up on AEDM!! glad you're enjoying it so much. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!