7/10/14

week 28 for 365/2 (part 2)

July 7-13

#191 - I started a new mixed media painting.....abstracting a piece of one of my photos....this is definitely a work in progress but I'm liking the start.  The orangey/golden color is painted over modeling paste for some fabulous texture.  It's the first time I've used modeling paste and I'm a fan.  I love the little peaks and points I was able to get and the visual texture is just fabulous.  I want to use it on everything! :)

Here's the picture I'm abstracting - a fender and panel from an old, rusty car.

#192 - This week's Documented Life pages: use a small (or Instagram) photo. I used 3 - one of me, one of
gelli prints and a rose....all pics I took.  I'm recording the temp and as you can see, we're pretty warm for Seattle.....and lovin' it.  Summer is finally here!

#193 - I've been keeping up with ICAD too, so here's the recap..... #36, 37 inktense & lettering, acrylics & bingo stamper

#194 - ICAD # 38, 39 - collage, washi, stamps

That wraps it for this week..... Hope you're enjoying your summer AND finding time to be creative now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!